Sunday, May 3, 2015

April Playlist + All Time Favorite Songs

April music-wise was a month of new and old discoveries for me. Just so you know, my music taste varies. A LOT. From indie rock, alternative, and folk to pop and light R&B. From feel good, get-up-and-dance summer songs to slow, put-you-to-sleep ballads that have hardly any words, if any, at all.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm also including some of my favorite songs of all time that will never, ever get old.

A+'s for April
                                                                        

1. James Bay
~ Need The Sun To Break

JAMES.BAY. DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THIS MAN AND HIS MUSIC.

2. Angus & Julia Stone
~ Devil's Tears

So cute and folky.

3. Arctic Monkeys
~ Arabella

4. Benjamin Francis Leftwich
~ Shine

5. Fifth Harmony
~ Worth It

I remember watching these girls get put into a group when they were on X-Factor years ago, and I must say I don't care how popular they get and how overplayed this song is, I love it and I've loved them from the beginning.

6. Amber Run 
~ I Found
~ Spark

I discovered Amber Run unexpectedly while I was just scrolling through Youtube and they popped up in the suggestions bar. Seriously thank God they did because they are phenomenal.

7. Labrinth
~ Jealous

8. Maroon 5
~ Sugar

9. Mikky Ekko
~ Smile

10. Nick Jonas
~ Chains

11. Sam Smith
~ Lay Me Down
~ Nirvana (acoustic)

12. The Vamps
~ Hallelujah cover


13. Kodaline
~ All I Want

14. Walk The Moon
~Shut Up And Dance

This song is all over the radio but my friend showed me it months ago, and I HATED it. Literally have no idea what was wrong with me cause now it's my JAM.


15. Bea Miller
~ Young Blood
~ Fire N Gold
~ Enemy Fire


Forever My Top Favorites

1. Sleeping At Last
~ Saturn

If I had to pick a favorite from my favorites, this would be it. Have you ever had a spiritual moment while listening to a song? That's what happened when I first heard Saturn, and I can't explain the connection I have with this song. It will forever mean so so much to me. So much that I plan on getting a tattoo of Saturn because of it. Yeah.

2. Ed Sheeran
~ Firefly

3. The Vamps
~Wild Heart
~ Somebody To You


4. The 1975
~ Medicine
~ Robbers
~ You
~ Settle Down
~ Me

Yes, you're seeing that correctly. That's a grand total of 5 songs by the same band that are in my top favorites songs of all time. I saw The 1975 in concert with my best friend a few months ago and it was the greatest experience of my life so far.

5. Yiruma
~ River Flows In You




No comments:

Post a Comment